Xogenous’ remote Server monitoring software watches over key parts of your servers that can cause the most hassle. It alerts our staff to any issues so they can be fixed fast, before they become big problems causing costly downtime. By centralizing the monitoring of all servers on our Remote Management Dashboard, you get a holistic view on all IT equipment and can quickly prioritize work to be done.
- Safeguard business information from malicious attack by ensuring Antivirus/Malware Software is always up to date.
- Check that server backups run successfully and help ensure that your data is safe.
- Monitor patch management status (WSUS) ensuring critical updates are installed so that servers are protected against compromise.
- Receive alerts to unauthorized logins so you can prevent attacks on your network.
Hardware and Disks
- Ensure your servers’ RAID disk subsystem is functioning 100% and replace disks before valuable business data is lost.
- Keep on top of relevant hardware performance such as server fan speed and temperatures, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), internal power supplies, external disks, and much more.
- Remotely monitor all aspects of performance
- Get alerted to performance bottlenecks or problems with critical server resources, so we can fine tune or upgrade server components and keep running smoothly. IE:
- Disk Space
- Drive Space
- Disk Space Consumption
- Folder and File Sizes
- Windows Services
- Start stopped services through the Dashboard
- Exchange Server
- Performance: Processor Health, Memory Usage, Network Interface, Physical Disk
- Check that your server is fulfilling the roles it’s configured for such as email, web server, DHCP/login server, and database server
- Business critical applications and other software
- Check custom applications and interfaces to monitor applications most important to your business using Event Log Checks and File Size check